View Profile SilentJohn

All 83 Movie Reviews

14 w/ Responses

That was the least interesting day ever. 5 stars for Bob Marley. -3 stars for lack of creativity.

Worst thing I have ever seen.

Your shitty voice-acting and mic quality has violated my ears. Also you should learn to animate, because that was terrible.

Just curious...

Why do you think that comments saying "THIS SUCKS" or "WOW NOOB" will be deleted? Surely you're not dumb enough to think you can delete them yourself?

Also, wow noob. This sucks. I'm not just saying that either. The joke was lame, the animation was crap, and voice acting was quite terrible. I suggest you work on all three before you try to submit something again.

%u314E_%u314E

Well... It WAS funnier than brawl taunts.

But seriously, I sense an obsession with dicks and gay butt sex here. >_>

Hello

Nobody will ever read or care about this review, seeing as the last one was like 3 years ago (literally).

Damn, dude...

Maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing meaningful plots on Newgrounds, but for some reason I just absolutely loved what you've done here. Whether you were trying to impose a statement or not... this is deep (depending on how you interpret it). Genius, man, genius.

The way I saw it was that society is full of greedy pigs who hold money of higher value than of life itself. They backstab, cheat, and even go so far as to hand over their own children's lives just for coin. Meanwhile the man is up there feasting on their misfortune with an appetite as endless as his stomach. That's the way the system works, and so in this system: "all is as it should be."

Animation: 10/10 - Nice original style
Music + Sound Effects: 10/10 - Original like no other...DEFINITELY sets the mood
Plot/Storyline: 10/10 - Meaningful and possibly well thought-out

This is SOOOooo underrated.

Good graphics and animation coupled with a coherent and light-humored plot make this an instant WIN. This really doesn't deserve less than 4.0 score. It all fits together in a comedic and professional fashion. Tisk tisk newgrounds. Can't take anything other than cock jokes, can ya?

Newgrounds never ceases to fail me.

GARRR!!!! STOOPID NEWGROUNDS PUTTING STOOPID CRAP ON FRONT PAGE. SHOULDN'T HIGHER QUALITY ANIMATIONS BE THERE INSTEAD??!!!111 >:(
/rant

Anyways, it was *slightly* funny and a little bit of work was put into it so here's 6 stars for that. Otherwise, it's short, retarded, and looks like crap (even for 8bit).

Brilliant!

Good ol' light-hearted humor -- free of the annoying, banal cock jokes that always seem to get frontpaged. I love it! The graphics were simplistic but smooth, and the animation was fluid and geniously exaggerated. Awesome.

Overall fail.

This collab as a whole is abundant with FAIL. Nothing but tasteless, unfunny jokes that (for most of them) are horribly drawn/animated.

That being said, I would like to recognize Comick as the only artist here with any REAL talent. The rest of you are lame lame lame.

>:c