The Life Of Bob Marley The Life Of Bob Marley

That was the least interesting day ever. 5 stars for Bob Marley. -3 stars for lack of creativity.

The Sabrina Collab The Sabrina Collab

how the FUCK did this pass????!

Youtube poop does NOT belong here. And even for a poop, that was terrible. I found no entertainment value in this VIDEO submission whatsoever (note the word "VIDEO" as opposed to "FLASH." This is a FLASH website).

Next time you submit something, put effort into it and ANIMATE IT YOURSELF. Don't just throw together some clips from some cartoon that nobody cares about and rape my eyes with seizure-inducing colors.

Jeremy Clarkson MGS Jeremy Clarkson MGS

Worst thing I have ever seen.

Your shitty voice-acting and mic quality has violated my ears. Also you should learn to animate, because that was terrible.

Knives (short) Knives (short)

Just curious...

Why do you think that comments saying "THIS SUCKS" or "WOW NOOB" will be deleted? Surely you're not dumb enough to think you can delete them yourself?

Also, wow noob. This sucks. I'm not just saying that either. The joke was lame, the animation was crap, and voice acting was quite terrible. I suggest you work on all three before you try to submit something again.

LL - Anime Legion LL - Anime Legion

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

You have truly touched my heart. This inspirational flash has convinced me to join your noble cause.

ClockLock responds:

Ooo, you draw anime really good, desu~, you should totally join us, nya ^_______^

: Minion's Quest : Ep 1 : Minion's Quest : Ep 1

Well that was gay.

First off, that was a rather boring speech in the beginning there and if you were trying to make it sound particularly evil, you failed. And then she kills a rabbit. End of story.

Sweet. I just wasted a minute of my life watching this. I want a refund!

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

%u314E_%u314E

Well... It WAS funnier than brawl taunts.

But seriously, I sense an obsession with dicks and gay butt sex here. >_>

Sign For This Package Sign For This Package

Hello

Nobody will ever read or care about this review, seeing as the last one was like 3 years ago (literally).

The Pigpen The Pigpen

Damn, dude...

Maybe it's just because I'm not used to seeing meaningful plots on Newgrounds, but for some reason I just absolutely loved what you've done here. Whether you were trying to impose a statement or not... this is deep (depending on how you interpret it). Genius, man, genius.

The way I saw it was that society is full of greedy pigs who hold money of higher value than of life itself. They backstab, cheat, and even go so far as to hand over their own children's lives just for coin. Meanwhile the man is up there feasting on their misfortune with an appetite as endless as his stomach. That's the way the system works, and so in this system: "all is as it should be."

Animation: 10/10 - Nice original style
Music + Sound Effects: 10/10 - Original like no other...DEFINITELY sets the mood
Plot/Storyline: 10/10 - Meaningful and possibly well thought-out

Polar Bear Polar Bear

This is SOOOooo underrated.

Good graphics and animation coupled with a coherent and light-humored plot make this an instant WIN. This really doesn't deserve less than 4.0 score. It all fits together in a comedic and professional fashion. Tisk tisk newgrounds. Can't take anything other than cock jokes, can ya?