Red Guy & Wakko Imitation Red Guy & Wakko Imitation

Your Red Guy voice might even be better than the original voice actor's, in my opinion.

Apatheria responds:

Ohhh, I'm no Charles Adler, but thank you for the lovely comment. c:

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

I searched "dicks" just for the hell of it and ended up here...

~EnV~Namemysongforme ~EnV~Namemysongforme

Godzirra Dances Upon The Ashes of Tokyo

Envy responds:

This is amazing.

Bloodgrinder (Ringtone) Bloodgrinder (Ringtone)

Fived just for that epic description. And the ringtone is nice too

[VAC7] Christmas 2012 [VAC7] Christmas 2012

Hat's off to you, sir.

This is one of the best skits I've ever heard in my life. I knew you were a good voice actor, but I didn't know you were THIS good...

Prelude - Reality Check Prelude - Reality Check

Fantastic

Great job on the vocals. Also I totally love your style. The only thing I think you could possibly improve is the clean vocals... They just sound a little too plain, like a backup singer rather than taking the center stage by force (like a great metal voice should do). Just my thoughts though. This is still amazing.

Rock on dude \m/

TheRealSam responds:

Yeah it was kinda hard to place these cleans, especialy finding the right melody. Plus, I didn't want them to "take the spotlight", but mostly to add a little something to the song, something "original" (even if most metal bands nowadays add clean parts to their songs). Anyway, thanks a lot for the review!! :)

As Human God, I Own As Human God, I Own

Very nice

All I can say is that it would be even better if the opening busted out with a sweet growl (or some sort of scream)... Or transitioned the sample to sound like she just busts out screaming out of nowhere.

Also, judging from the title of the song, I'll guess World God Only Knows..?

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah nope that's not the one ^^
Well at first I wanted to start the vocals by a scream at 0:10, I've even written some lyrics.
Still now my tastes have changed, I took to long to record the vocals and now I'm not as into this song as I way back then :(
Still if you want to add some vocals, go ahead! :)
Thanks a lot for your review!

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

Not bad at all

Your vocalist isn't a bad screamer, but his style just doesn't seem to go so well with the style of the instrumental music. That, and the vocal layer is too quiet. I pretty much hear everything else over him.

That being said, this song pretty much rocks. Great work!

Fatality. Fatality.